Monday, December 8, 2008

New pictures and fun stories!!!







Madison has been changing a lot lately! She is laughing and smiling so much and we love to see her personality develop. She is growing and getting much heavier but still only fits into the newborn clothes. Even 0-3 months are too big! I worked last night and met a baby that was born the same day as Madi. I could tell Madi was taller than she was but not as wide. Madi doesn't really have that "baby chunk". Although, she does have a double chin that we are very proud of. She has found her hands and insists that she can fit her whole fist in her mouth! She has more head and neck control and can sit up against the couch for a long period of time without falling over. In other news Christmas is just around the corner and there is still a lot of shopping I have yet to do. In my family we draw names so we only have to buy for one person. I drew Tara (Travis's girlfriend) for the second year in a row. She is sooooo much fun to buy for because she looks cute in anything. Matt drew my dad and all he wants is his kilt outfit (heaven help us!). I promise to post some more this week!

2 comments:

Nicole T said...

cant wait to see you tonight!

Laura said...

the thought of your dad in a kilt is a little unsettling...your little girl is soooo cute!