Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally!!!!!



Well it is finally here! The day that has taken 7 years and a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get here. I graduated today with my Bachelors degree in Special Education. It was a beautiful day for me. All my family and friends were there to see me take those wonderful steps across that stage. I am soooooo thankful that throughout these past 7 years God gave me the strength and perseverance to continue. There were so many times that I wanted to give up, but God would always whisper quietly in my ear "keep going little girl, you can do this". He was right (which he always is). I am very happy to close this chapter of my life that has been open for so long!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Jeannette, I am so proud of you!! I seriously got a little emotional watching you walk across the stage on friday because I knew how much this meant to you and much you went through to get there!! You are awesome and I am so glad I got to be there for that moment.

Laura said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Congratulations, this was a big day for you.

Anonymous said...

i have got to start attending more things...i miss all the good pictures!! so proud of you! mere