Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long and Lean!!!


Madison had her 4 month appointment this morning. She did very well even when they gave her two shots (we are spliting up her shots). She weighs 10 lbs 4 oz. and is 24 inches long. The doctor said she is in the 80th percentile for her height, but the 10 percentile for her wieght. The doctor said that she wasn't worried becasue Madi is growing very well you just can't change genetics. Turns out she will be tall and lean like her two parents. In other BIG news...she rolled over yesterday!! She rolled from her belly to her back and she did is wonderfully!! I was so proud of her. Since she proved that she could do it I have been trying to get her to do it over and over again! It never gets old!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jen,

She's beautiful! Have you brought her to church yet? I"d love to meet your little girl. Hope you're well.

Sarah

Laura said...

I hope you had a great holiday! I'm coming to Phoenix in February!