Friday, November 28, 2008

First Thanksgiving!!!


Madison had her first Thanksgiving yesterday! We gathered at my parents house for dinner with Matt's family, Matthew's family and Tara's family. Total there were 23 people! We had tons of food and a lot of fun. The day started out with watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade at home. I have a small (okay big) obsession with the Radio City Rockettes. I think they are amazing!! Madison was very impressed with them as well! I am hoping to pass this obsession on to my daughter and future generations :) We had a great time with all our family and friends and we are excited for the rest of the holiday season. My parents, Jessica, Matthew, Tara, Travis and I went shopping this morning at 4am! Matt was the only smart one and stayed at home sleeping with the baby. We completed our shopping extravaganza right as the sun was coming up. Let me just say that you would never think we were in a economic crisis judging by today's crowds! It is the third year we have gone out for early Black Friday shopping and it is so much fun! If you haven't done it try it next year! The above picture was taken yesterday on our first Thanksgiving together!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Cute family!!

You guys are hard core with black friday. This is my second year ever going and I stick to the mid morning... it's still busy, but less zealous! Hope you got some cute stuff :)

Stacey Lynch said...

You guys are such a cute little family. Love you!