Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One week in :)


So Madison has been in our lives for one week! Matt and I can't believe how fast it went! I am sure the rest of our lives we will feel that way. Let's talk for a moment about C-section recovery... not so much fun. I am feeling MUCH stronger than I was when I was in the hospital and couldn't walk (yup I can walk now!) but it is still difficult to stand for a long period of time. I am hoping it will be better in couple days. Madison is doing great and eating like a champ! It seems like everyday she gets bigger and stronger. So far I love being her mom and I know Matt loves being her dad. I don't think those feelings will change anytime soon. :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

she so adorable!!

Nicole T said...

i love that she is giving you that one finger so you know, oh yeah she is 1 week old!