Thursday, September 18, 2008

Recovery




So my c-section pains are still lingering but are much better than they were. I had never had any sort of surgery before Madison came along. Their not kidding about the recovery time of it all...it's long. They said "give it 6 weeks until you feel back to normal". I thought "OK, they say 6 weeks for lazy, average people unlike myself", what I found out is that they really mean 6 weeks for people just like me and longer than that for the lazy average folks. On the flip side, I am walking and doing really well at it. I go to physical therapy during the week and I am getting stronger. I love walking and standing and driving!!! They are wonderful things to do! Here are some fun pictures of Madison awake which is rare!

3 comments:

Nicole T said...

what happened to all the hair?

Miranda said...

happy "what would have been Maddie's due date". I opened my calendar today and I had it written in. Can you even imagine life without Madison for the last month?

Joni Williams said...

I am crazy about you Madison Marie Schneider. Love your Grandma Noni