Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new hair for my new baby!!




So I haven't had my hair colored since last October! It has been awhile and I have missed it. Yesterday I got my hair cut and colored and let me tell you I felt so beautiful. It was really nice to be able to drive myself to the salon, have someone make me look pretty and then drive myself back home. As you can tell the driving part is really important to the story. It feels like when I was 16 years old and just got my drivers license and I wanted to drive everywhere! It is a great feeling of independence. Here are some new pictures of Madison and I. Some of which she is making crazy faces, but they are fun!

4 comments:

Nicole T said...

Isn't it funny how your head s look so big compared to hers! She is looking so pretty! When can we come visit?

Laura said...

You look great! I felt awesome after I got my hair done for the first time since pregnancy. Madison is growing, good job mom!

Miranda said...

What a beauty!! Both Madison and you of course. I want to come visit and see both of you!! Maybe this weekend? Even it's for a moment or two. Miss you and love you :)

Janice T said...

I can totally relate to the driving comment..so weird!