Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SOOOOOO Big!!!



Somebody has been putting on the pounds and it hasn't been me! Madison went to her two week doctor's visit and she is 5 lbs. 4 oz. and 18 inches long!!!! The doctor said that she looks amazing and that her weight gain is wonderful. I have to admit that I am very proud of myself as well. Seeing as how I am producing the "food" that adds that weight I felt like I deserved a "pat on the back". In other news...Matt is still home and he will be home for another 4 weeks!!!! I love having him here, he is such an amazing help. Madi loves having her dad around too:)

5 comments:

Nicole T said...

there you go an awake picture! I love it! Is she losing some of that hair?

Miranda said...

I love her so much!!! She is so beautiful Jeannette... you are such a great mommy!

AmyKristen said...

I LOVE the picture of Madison and Matt...how precious! :)

Stacey Lynch said...

Wow Matt is such a big help. What a guy!!!!!

linda t said...

Such a sweet little baby girl!
You & Matt are the best parents.
And how wonderful that he gets to be home with his favorite girls!