Sunday, August 31, 2008

Madison Marie Schneider is here!!!





On Tuesday August 26th at 12:35am Madison Marie Schneider entered our world. She was a 4 weeks early and quite tiny but she is doing perfect. She was 4 lbs. 2.6 oz and 16 and 3/4 inches long. Madison needed to be born via c-section so that has created a little extra long recovery for me but I am doing very well. As far as my ankle is doing, the day Madison and I got to go home was the first day I was able to bear weight on my foot and I have been walking ever since. Still walking with the boot on but walking nonetheless. Matt and I are so in love with this little girl it's amazing!!!

2 comments:

Nicole T said...

I absolutely love that picture of her in the playpin. Adorable!

Miranda said...

I love her so much!!! She's so cute!!