Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's Official!!!


I am DONE with my student teaching!!!!! The student teaching journey ended on Friday and I am happy to say that I did a great job!!! My ASU supervisor came out to Central on Friday morning, she saw me teach and then gave me a glowing report. I am very excited that this chapter of my life is OVER! Graduation won't be until December which I will for sure be participating in. In other big news...I got my plaster cast off!! On Thursday they took the old cast off and put on the boot. I still can't walk on it for 2 weeks but it is really nice to be able to take it off for a few hours a day. Also, I will be starting physical therapy on Monday. Hopefully that will speed up the healing process!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you. Physical Therapy will be helpful... and I am up for leg and feel massage to help extra. Love you