Monday, August 4, 2008

Trying to stay postive


Last night I woke up at 3:28am. My ankle has been really hurting lately and it becomes really uncomfortable to sleep. As I laid awake for about 45 minutes I couldn't help but throw myself a little pity party of how much this sucks! I have been really trying to stay positive but at 3:28 in the morning I don't think anything is positive. I am really trying to look on the "bright side" like...I can get a lot of rest before the baby comes, I can catch up on some reading, I get to save on gas cause I'm not driving. All of that sounds wonderful for about a week, then you just want everything to go back to normal. I am sorry this is such a "downer" of a post. I am kinda using the blog as my journal so I am sorry that it isn't fun and happy!! Maybe tomorrow, today is just a hard day.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

You are so allowed to have a bad day... you are allowed in your condition to have a bad month.

Meredith said...

you are amazing! i would have freaked out and had a pity party everyday since day one! there is a light at the end of the tunnel, you can do this, your almost done! hang in there! know that i am one of your biggest fans!

Nicole T said...

I am going to stop reading your blog if its all "cry baby this and "my foots so hideous" that. Have a soda lay on the couch and make it happen. You are a tough cookie. It might make you feel better to hit something with your crutch, I am just making a suggestion.

linda t said...

Can I just tell you Jeannette, that I hurt for you and your sucky situation! I can actually say "I know what you are going through", cuz a few years back I broke my wrist real bad and I cried almost every day for two months cuz dang, it HURT!
I think of you so often that I will now take that as a sign from God to pray for you.
SO when I wake up during the night (which is often) I will now be praying for you.
Love your honesty and your good heart.