Friday, February 13, 2009

and last but never least.....

Travis and Tara are getting married!!! He asked her last night and she said YES!!! We are all very excited about the whole thing. I can't believe that my little brother is getting married. It seems like just yesterday he was 3 and I was telling my mom he had a cricket in his mouth...true story. Now he's a grown up and marrying a wonderful woman. She truly is the best for him, not to mention our family. My sister and I have always joked that if anything were to ever happen between the two of them that we would probably take her side...sorry Trav. We love her soooo much and are so happy to finally have another Williams girl!
In other not as exciting news, I am working. I am working for a company in town that teaches adults with disabilities the skills they need to get and maintain employment. I am only working part-time and I really like my job. I am the only teacher on staff so I really get to make up my own curriculum and pretty much do whatever I want, which I really like! I don't like being away from Madi, but it gives her a chance to hang out with her aunts, uncles and grandmas. Which she really loves and so do they.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I am so excited for Travis and Tara!!

Also, very excited about your new job!! I'm glad you like it :)

Hey... I was quoting Steel Magnolias the other day and I totally thought of you!!

Nicole T said...

is Matt going to be able to watch her while you are at work?
I am so glad for Tara! Its about time!