Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feeling better!!


Madison is feeling better these days. Her stuffy nose is long gone and she is almost finished with her antibiotic. In other news I started working this week!! I substitute taught on Monday and I go back on Thursday for a half day. It was nice to get out of the house for a few hours and talk about something that didn't have to do with poop or formula :) Matt was at home with Madison on Monday and did a great job. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful husband. The picture above is of Madison today...she was a happy camper all day!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Jeannette, she is SOO beautiful. I just was to eat those little cheeks of hers!!

Laura said...

I can't wait to come and see you and Madison! My mom and I are working on it...hopefully before the year is over Harper and I can come for a visit!

Nicole T said...

Is that a little smirk?