Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a week!!






Well this week has been quite busy especially for someone who can't drive themselves anywhere! First, my sweet friend Candice Stephens came over this week to paint the babies room. She is the art teacher at Sunnyslope High School and she is AMAZING!!! Matt and I are so grateful to her. She made the babies room real!! Secondly...My mom and my sister threw me a beautiful baby shower. We had a lot of fun and this little baby will not be in any need of clothes until she's 30! It was a wonderful and tiring week. Who knew that having a baby and being broken could take so much out of a person!

4 comments:

Angie in AZ said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest nursery wall I've ever seen! What a cute theme! Love the bees!

Miranda said...

Oh my what a beautiful mural. I am so excited to see the finished product. I'm thinkin' wednesday works best for me to come over and be at your beckon call :) What do you say?

Nicole T said...

The room turned out so cute and I can't wait to see it in person!

Joni Williams said...

I officially want to go on record and say I help paint that beautiful room. I know I was not the designer but I was the laborer. I loved every minute.