Monday, March 2, 2009

Check it out!!

http://www.downtownphoenixjournal.com/

My friend Kim is marrying a great guy named Sam. He is wonderful and perfect for her. He also owns a website. I really don't understand how one owns a website but he does! It's a great site and it gives a ton of information about the in's and out's of downtown Phoenix. So go to his website and subscribe to his newsletter. It costs nothing and they just send you an email every month...the more subscribers he gets the more people will want to advertise on his site and the more money he will make! They need the money cause they really want to buy the house next door to Matt and I and fix it up!!! he he...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you. You are the best ever. I don't know if that will be our house, but I still day dream about making cookies and needing to borrow a cup of sugar from my neighbor... you! Love you friend.