Friday, January 16, 2009

Stay at home mom post

So because I am staying at home with Madison I get to do a lot of things around the house. Laundry, cleaning the bathrooms and watching news updates in the middle of the day about plane crashes in the Hudson river. I am sure everyone saw the footage yesterday about the US Airways flight that crashed into the Hudson. It could have been a disaster but is wasn't. Everyone lived...it was a miracle. While I was watching the news yesterday I couldn't help but think about Madison and the people I know with little babies. I couldn't imagine being on that plane with Madi. I could handle it if it were just me or just Matt and I, but throw in a 5 month old baby and I have no idea how I would have reacted. I don't really know why I am posting about this except that I can't get begin to imagine going through something that stressful with Madison with me. Let's pray I never have to experience that.

No comments: